Here's my current mini bucket list (five goals to focus on from the longer list below):
- Learn how to pick locks
- Go skinny dipping
- Bake Magnolia Bakery cupcakes featured in Sex and the City
- Attend a life drawing class
- Try archery
MY BUCKET LIST
- Ride in a hot air balloon.
Visit LEGOLAND. Completed 25 April 2013 with Mr Big at the Windsor, England theme park.
- Learn to play the guitar.
- Invent a boardgame.
- Learn French (I've already made a half-assed attempt).
- Become a published author.
- Go on a Sex and the City tour in New York.
Visit Europe. Completed April 2013 on a trip to London, Paris, Brussels and Singapore.
- Be published in Vogue.
Learn how to make cheese (dunno why, looks fun and I dig milky treats, okay?!). Completed 23 June 2012 at an adult learning class with my friend, Karen.
- Go zorbing.
Try shooting a gun at a firing range. Completed 1 December 2012 with Mr Big. Had a mini heart attack every time I fired.
- Be an extra in a movie (er... aim high, right?).
- Write and sell a TV script.
- Attend a grand slam tennis event, preferably the Australian Open or Wimbledon.
- Build a Big Thing like the Big Pineapple.
- Attend a life drawing class (hey, I'm not a perve!).
- Learn Japanese.
- Try fencing.
- Become an awesome breakdancer!
- Learn an obscure musical instrument.
- Milk a cow.
- Learn archery.
- Go on a helicopter ride.
- Own a pinball machine.
- Learn how to pick locks (I can pretend I'm Hercule Poirot or something).
See a psychic. Completed 15 January 2012 at the Pyschic Expo.
- Learn to play the ukulele because it's cute and people won't expect it. I want a pink one.
- Bake (not burn to a crisp) the cupcakes Carrie loved from the Magnolia Bakery in Sex and the City.
- Go skinny dipping.
- Visit a Hello Kitty restaurant.
- Hold a Guinness World Record in... something. : )
- Join a protest.
- Be a contestant on a TV game show.
- Attend a murder mystery evening.
- Do battle in a sumo suit.
Feel free to suggest more to me on Twitter @becksandthecity. I'm open to most things (except whatever you're thinking right now)!