Happy chocolate bunny weekend! Have an ogle of these while you recover from your sugar coma...
- Three tiny days to go until Game of Thrones season 3 begins. Winter is coming.
- Prettiest floral photo EVER.
- Mr Big and I are jetting off to London in exactly three weeks. These tweets have slightly harshed my buzz about it.
- The Dior display in Harrods makes me feel decidedly better though.
- Will there even be any department stores in Australia in a year's time? Here's why they're losing out to online.
- Part retro, part tuxedo, all awesome. Want.
- I'm so freaking hungry I could eat a whole one of these.
- Papier mache your own giant food sculptures/haemorrhoid rings.
- Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but whoever tweets as Leslie Chow from The Hangover is a total LOL-fest.
- Is there really a Carrie Bradshaw effect?
- I'll be watching Rush Hour tonight, a fave I'd forgotten about. Worth the purchase price for the blooper reel alone. Bahahaha, "show your ass!".
- When I set foot in New York one day (hopefully soon), I'm SO wearing this. Eff yeah.
Wishing you bountiful chocolate supplies and a gay old time. xx